Instructions for authors
Abstract – Instructions
Official conference languages are English and Serbian.
- If you are submitting an abstract in English, you do not need to submit a short abstract in Serbian.
- If you are submitting an abstract in Serbian, you need to submit a 150 word abstract in English.
Detailed instructions for abstracts:
- Title of the abstract should not exceed 150 characters with spaces
- Abstract length should be between 1500 and 2500 characters with spaces (excluding the title, authors’ names, affiliations and keywords).
- Abstract should contain only text, i.e., it should not contain tables and figures
- Font: Times New Roman, 12pt, Latin alphabet exclusively due to the limitations of the platform for abstract submission.
- Abstract should include clearly stated problem of the research, method, results, and conclusion.
- When presenting results clearly present the values of the statistics, degrees of freedom, and significance level (for example, t(121) = 15.34, p<.05).
- Up to five key words is required.
- One author can submit up to three papers, and he/she can be the leading author on maximum two papers.
Conference proceedings – Instructions for authors
Please submit your papers by sending it to the email email@example.com, subject “proceedings_submission_[first_author_surname]”
- Paper length should be between 6000 and 8000 characters with spaces (excluding abstract, title, authors’ names, affiliations and keywords).
- Please use Microsoft Word text processor, please download template for EIPproceedings link docx or link doc
- Paper should contain the following (in accordance with the APA 6 standards):
- Shorter abstract (from 1000 to 1400 characters with spacing) – abstract for the conference proceedings should not be the same as the one submitted for the conference. In addition, it should not contain statistics. Unless statistical technique is a topic of the paper, used statistical techniques should not be mentioned in the abstract.
- Up to 5 keywords
- Short introduction and clearly stated problem and the aim of the study
- Discussion and conclusions
- Reference list
- When displaying statistics, it is necessary to clearly display values, degrees of freedom, and level of significance (e.g., t(121) = 15.34, p<.05).
- Tables and figures should be prepared in Word or Word compatible format. Tables and figures should be copied from statistics software and prepared for Word. The same data should not be displayed in both text and in tables/figures. Each table, figure, and/or picture should be numbered and with adequate title placed above the table, figure, or picture. Authors should refer to each table, graph or picture in the text.
- Paper should be written according to APA6 standards.
You can download: