Instructions for authors
Conference proceedings – Instructions for authors
Conference proceedings will be available online on this link. Authors that wish to submit proceedings should apply via the questionnaire that will be published on the website, conference Facebook page and will be sent via e-mail to the authors. Please submit your papers by the date in the notice of application for proceedings. Papers are submitted by sending them to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “proceedings_submission_[first_author_surname]”
- Paper length should be between 6000 and 8000 characters with spaces (excluding abstract, title, authors’ names, affiliations and keywords). Papers should be written in English.
- Please use Microsoft Word text processor, please download template for EIPproceedings link docx.
- Papers that do not follow the template, will not be sent for a review
- Paper should contain the following (in accordance with the APA7 standards):
- Shorter abstract (from 1000 to 1400 characters with spacing) – abstract for the conference proceedings should not be the same as the one submitted for the conference. In addition, it should not contain statistics. Unless statistical technique is a topic of the paper, used statistical techniques should not be mentioned in the abstract.
- Up to 5 keywords
- Short introduction and clearly stated problem and the aim of the study
- Discussion and conclusions
- Reference list
- When displaying statistics, it is necessary to clearly display values, degrees of freedom, and level of significance (e.g., t(121) = 15.34, p<.05).
- Tables and figures should be prepared in Word or Word compatible format. Tables and figures should be copied from statistics software and prepared for Word. The same data should not be displayed in both text and in tables/figures. Each table, figure, and/or picture should be numbered and with adequate title placed above the table, figure, or picture. Authors should refer to each table, graph or picture in the text.
- Paper should be written according to APA6 standards.
You can download: